Juniper MX204 allow oversubscription?

Randy Carpenter rcarpen at network1.net
Mon May 16 17:50:11 UTC 2022

If additional ports are more important than the full 100G throughput, you can configure it as 2x100+2x40+8x10.

We tend to break out 10G ports on switches, so we can more fully utilize the 100G ports.

My hope for a successor (MX205 ?) would be more flexibility and 25G ports. 4x100G+8x25G would be awesome.

thanks,
-Randy

--
Randy Carpenter