Juniper MX204 allow oversubscription?

Kevin Shymkiw kshymkiw at gmail.com
Mon May 16 17:10:07 UTC 2022

Adam,

Simply put - No there isn't a way to oversubscribe the front panel.

Juniper has a handy tool to check your port combinations though -
https://apps.juniper.net/home/port-checker/index.html

The lack of being able to oversubscribe has to do with # of lanes to the EA
ASIC, and how those can be broken down.

Kevin