Newbie x Cisco IOS-XR x ROV: BCP to not harassing peer(s)

Jakob Heitz (jheitz) jheitz at cisco.com
Thu May 12 21:40:45 UTC 2022

To address the risk of somebody exhausting your memory by dumping a ton of routes on you,
we added two new options to "soft-reconfiguration inbound" in IOS-XR.

RPKI-dropped-only
Saves a copy of only the routes dropped by an RPKI validation-state test in neighbor-in route-policy.

RPKI-tested-only
Saves a copy of only the routes tested in an RPKI validation-state test in neighbor-in route-policy.

This was released in 7.3.1 in Feb 2021.

The bug CSCwb17937 was fixed in 7.5.2, just released. Fixed a few other things in 7.5.2 also.
Tomoya, apologies that you had a terrible time with it.

Regards,
Jakob.