Re: 10 Do's + Don'ts for Visiting Québec + Register Now for N85!

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Mon May 9 11:39:37 UTC 2022

     Yeah, you'll get that more in Quebec city =D

     In Montreal, you should be fine with English, even more in the city
center where the meet is scheduled.

     If you're a world traveler do not expect the same experience as old
European cities...  but it can pretty good.  The old Montreal and
"Plateau" is where its at, if you're willing to pay those prices.

     It is in June, so weather should be fine.

-----
Alain Hebertahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911http://www.pubnix.net     Fax: 514-990-9443