Re: 10 Do's + Don'ts for Visiting Québec + Register Now for N85!

Laurent Dumont laurentfdumont at gmail.com
Sun May 8 20:01:29 UTC 2022

As a Quebecer, I think it's my duty to say that good Poutine *is *good.
There are plenty of bad poutine (like any other food) in Montreal but
definitely something to try for anyone here for NANOG.

For a portuguese style poutine : http://mapoulemouillee.ca/

And for something a bit more mass-market : https://labanquise.com/en/

These two are literally right in front of each other ;)