[NANOG] [Mailman List] Strange behavior on the Juniper MX240

Nehul Patel nehul.patel at gmail.com
Thu May 5 19:48:04 UTC 2022

ok mark got it currently we are using the following DPCE Cards

DPCE-R-4XGE-XFP
DPCE-R-Q-4XGE-XFP

When we tried using the command set chassis memory-enhanced route on the
current Junos version 10.4 it says the command is not supported

so we will need to upgrade the Junos to the newer version in order to try
above command of it.