Announcement of Experiments

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Mon May 2 14:17:44 UTC 2022

> If, for any reason, you want to opt out from us using your ASN for our
> experiments, you can do so in the following form before May 9:
>
> https://forms.gle/ZvZaodndPhCqMvR89

If I am interpreting this correctly that you are just going to yolo a bunch
of random ASNs to poison paths with, perhaps you should consider getting
explicit permission for the ASNs you want to use instead.

A lot of operators monitor the DFZ for prefixes with their ASN in the path,
and wouldn't appreciate random support tickets because their NOC got some
alert. :)