Cogent ...

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Thu Mar 31 15:55:13 UTC 2022

I recently cancelled a circuit with them that began life as transit and converted to P2P, where the BGP fee never disappeared, and had been fighting them on it for eight months.  Now that the circuit is gone they've switched to completely ignore mode.  So, not likely I'll use them again.  I did the initial conversion because I got tired of customers with Google IPv6 issues and fortunately had a P2P need it could satisfy for a bit of time.