Let's Focus on Moving Forward Re: V6 still not supported Re: 202203261748.AYC

Fred Baker fredbaker.ietf at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 19:49:30 UTC 2022

Sent using a machine that autocorrects in interesting ways...

> On Mar 27, 2022, at 12:18 PM, Abraham Y. Chen <aychen at avinta.com> wrote:
>
> I am baffled by why does it cause problems on this mailing list.

Are you aware that NANOG is not an IETF list? What would you guess might be the topic of a list associated with a Network Operator Group?

Permit me to comment on what I have seen in this discussion, and what I haven’t seen. I would guess that your objective is primarily to build a constituency for a replacement paradigm for the Internet - instead of connectivity between endpoints, you want it to be connectivity between PABX-like islands. What I have observed is a steady patter of email indicating that everyone except you is wrong. What I have not observed is an emerging consensus in the direction your posted draft suggests.

Food fir thought.