Let's Focus on Moving Forward Re: V6 still not supported re: 202203261833.AYC

Justin Streiner streinerj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 16:11:38 UTC 2022

Abe:

To your first point about denying that anyone is being stopped from working
on IPv4, I'm referring to users being able to communicate via IPv4.  I have
seen no evidence of that.

I'm not familiar with the process of submitting ideas to IETF, so I'll
leave that for others who are more knowledgeable on that to speak up if
they're so inclined.

Thank you
jms