Let's Focus on Moving Forward Re: V6 still not supported re: 202203261833.AYC

Abraham Y. Chen aychen at avinta.com
Sat Mar 26 22:43:06 UTC 2022

Hi, Justin:

1)    "... no one is stopping anyone from working on IPv4 ...     ":
After all these discussions, are you still denying this basic issue? For
example, there has not been any straightforward way to introduce IPv4
enhancement ideas to IETF since at least 2015. If you know the way,
please make it public. I am sure that many are eager to learn about it.
Thanks.

Regards,

Abe (2022-03-26 18:42)