ISP data collection from home routers

Christian David christian at cdavid.eti.br
Thu Mar 24 17:11:29 UTC 2022

I think that if the end user at signed contract agreed with this data
collecting and also if there's a mechanism that the same user could deny
the data collection, its look fine to me, there's compliant here in
Brazil with LGPD (our variant from GDPR) and i think that users could
see it as a "plus" cause the majority of ISPs don't have a service that
inspect CPE WIFI's quality.