ISP data collection from home routers

Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE lb at 6by7.net
Thu Mar 24 13:11:52 UTC 2022

This is an enormous problem, see: https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/news/press-releases/2021/10/ftc-staff-report-finds-many-internet-service-providers-collect-troves-personal-data-users-have-few

Consumers should have legal say in how or wether their data are harvested and also sold.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
lb at 6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”

FCC License KJ6FJJ

Sent from my iPhone via RFC1149.