Standards Compliant Mail Client Re: V6 still not supported Re: 202203211201.AYC

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Mon Mar 21 20:48:53 UTC 2022

On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 9:22 AM Abraham Y. Chen <aychen at avinta.com> wrote:
> 1)    " so it's not a chore to tell what thread you're even replying to?   ":    I am lost by your statement. I start each of my reply by quoting a phrase or sentence of the message that I am responding to.

You've created 18 mail threads in the last 14 days and they're all
basically on the same topic. Something about your mailer or the way
you're using it has made a mess.

You're top-posting, which is against the mailing list conventions
(trim and quote inline). You're back to putting changing date stamps
in the subject lines (do you understand that email already has a date
header?) You're posting in this weird enormous html font. Basically if
you're trying to rub people the wrong way before they even read your
first word, the only thing you could do worse is capitalize every
letter.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--