Making Use of 240/4 NetBlock Re: 202203151549.AYC

Greg Skinner gregskinner0 at icloud.com
Sun Mar 20 19:40:47 UTC 2022

I was referring to the relative number of responses to the most recent Schoen IPv4 maintenance draft at the link you gave (quoted by me), as compared to the responses here on the NANOG list.  Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

I would argue that Schoen and the co-authors of that draft have spent time researching the problem and past discussions.  For example, see the discussion on the internet-history list about the history of 0/8 <https://elists.isoc.org/pipermail/internet-history/2019-February/004862.html>.

—gregbo