V6 still not supported

Michael Thomas mike at mtcc.com
Fri Mar 18 20:17:04 UTC 2022

On 3/18/22 12:54 PM, Tom Ivar Helbekkmo wrote:
> Michael Thomas <mike at mtcc.com> writes:
>
>> I really don't see why people think it's so different that v4. To me
>> back then it mostly seemed like v4 with bigger address.
> Then I suppose, like me, you were in favor of the TUBA proposal?  :)

We weren't part of the wars. What I saw was what eventually became ipv6
and I remember talking to one of my coworkers about how hard he thought
it would be to implement. He concurred that he didn't think it would be
any big deal. One of our big issues is that we didn't have anybody to
interop with, that and nobody was asking for it unlike v4 features.

Mike