For those in the Phoenix area - ARIN on the Road taking place 29 March 2022

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Mar 18 13:52:58 UTC 2022

For those in the Phoenix area, there will be an ARIN on the Road taking place 29 March 2022 – an excellent opportunity to get any questions/concerns/issues addressed in person.

See below for details.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers

===

ARIN on the Road Coming Soon to Phoenix, Arizona

ARIN on the Road is back ... and we are eager to see you! We will be packing our shades for sunny Arizona for the first ARIN on the Road event since 2020. Held on Tuesday, 29 March at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown, this is an educational experience you do not want to miss.

CLICK TO REGISTER: https://arin.net/AOTRPhoenix

Throughout the day, members of ARIN's Executive leadership team will present an overview of current ARIN activities and services and answer your questions. You will also have the chance to meet and network with others in the ARIN community.

You will also be able to meet with Lisa Liedel, ARIN's Director of Registration Services, who is running the ARIN Registration Services Help Desk and answering questions related to acquiring Internet number resources, IPv6 deployment, routing security and more.

Our panel of experts include:

- John Curran - ARIN's President and CEO
- John Sweeting - ARIN's Chief Customer Officer
- Hollis Kara - ARIN’s Director of Communications
- Brad Gorman - ARIN's Senior Product Owner - Routing Security

And they will speak to and answer your questions regarding:

- ARIN's Mission and Core Functions
- IPv6 Deployment
- The Status of IPv4, including the Waiting List, Transfers, and more
- Routing Security
- Using your ARIN Online Account
- Participating in the ARIN community
- Introduction to the Policy Development Process

... and more!

Registration is free and lunch is on us. Seating is limited so pre-registration is required. Two individuals per ARIN customers (an organization holding resources directly issued from ARIN) are welcome to attend.

Doors open at 9:00 AM; we will start promptly at 9:30 AM and are slated to end at 3:00 PM. Please contact meetings at arin.net<mailto:meetings at arin.net> if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you!

Our Commitment to Health and Safety: During the COVID-19 pandemic, ARIN believes the health and well-being of our community members and staff is a top priority. We continue to follow official guidance from national and local governments regarding COVID-19 response measures. Additional recommendations can be found on the ARIN on the Road registration sites Health & Safety page at https://arin.swoogo.com/aotr_phoenix/safety.

For additional information and to register, please visit https://arin.net/AOTRPhoenix

Regards,