CC: s to Non List Members (Re: Making Use of 240/4 NetBlock Re: 202203171135.AYC

Abraham Y. Chen aychen at avinta.com
Thu Mar 17 15:50:47 UTC 2022

Hi, Greg:

1)    " ... The IETF has changed its position on several (IMO) key
issues during its existence. ...  ":    Well said! In fact, I believe
(from one of the APNIC blogs recounting the Internet history) that
CG-NAT was one of those "bastards" who turned to be accepted as a prince
whom everyone is defending him now, without realizing that an
enhancement is at the front door steps again.

Regards,

Abe (2022-03-17 11:50)

NANOG Digest, Vol 170, Issue 19

Message: 34