CC: s to Non List Members (was Re: 202203080924.AYC Re: 202203071610.AYC Re: Making Use of 240/4 NetBlock)

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Wed Mar 16 12:28:36 UTC 2022

No quibble about the discussion happening on a NOG list, not at all.

But frankly unless the proposal is even starting to move forward in the
IETF process such that a standards change is possible, it's just noise. ( I
don't predict that the draft being discussed ever gets that far anyways ;
it has serious deficiencies.)