"Permanent" DST

Matthew Petach mpetach at netflight.com
Tue Mar 15 22:07:36 UTC 2022

Please provide a link documenting this claim.

I have been reviewing the actions listed on congress.gov, and this is not
an action listed as having taken place.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/senate-bill/623/all-actions?overview=closed#tabs

The last action shown for this bill was taken on March 9th, 2021, more than
a year ago.

Thanks!

Matt