"Permanent" DST

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Mar 15 20:54:04 UTC 2022

It has been bubbling under for some years-there are about I think it's 10 or 11 states which have already passed state laws changing it, pending that the federal law blocking those be dropped-that's the Uniform Time Act of 1966 if I have the title correct.

And to reply to somebody else his comment, the exceptions to the 15 degree rule which already exists already caused problems, so there isn't any reason to believe that bumping this down to the state and local level won't make things even more confusing.

I wonder how big the buffers in the Timezone Library are; is ADO on this list?