"Permanent" DST

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Tue Mar 15 19:44:12 UTC 2022

We already have this problem with Arizona, which never changes time for the summer.

-mel via cell

On Mar 15, 2022, at 3:40 PM, Eric Kuhnke <eric.kuhnke at gmail.com> wrote:

If Canada doesn't do the same thing at the same time, it'll be a real hassle, dealing with a change from -8 to -7 crossing the border between BC and WA, for instance. It has to be done consistently throughout North America.