Viaplay wrongly classifies IP as VPN

Jimmy Huijbrechts j.huybrechts at nforce.nl
Tue Mar 15 09:41:22 UTC 2022

*cHi All,*

I'm wondering if anyone here could help me out in reaching someone at
Viaplay, we have customers that rent a internet connection from us as an
ISP and are getting a message when trying to start something that they are
behind a VPN, even at the office I have the issue (we are behind our own
network too) so it seems they've classified at least some of our IP blocks
wrongly.

I tried contacting them on Twitter, Facebook messenger and their own
webchat but all I get is we are currently business and it takes longer than
usual to answer but until now no answers to any of them.

Would like to get this solved pretty much.

Best regards,

Jimmy