V6 still not supported (was Re: CC: s to Non List Members, (was Re: 202203080924.AYC Re: 202203071610.AYC Re: Making Use of 240/4, NetBlock))

Abraham Y. Chen aychen at avinta.com
Fri Mar 11 20:06:42 UTC 2022

Hi, Ca By:

1)    Re: Ur. Pt. 1) " ... the number is 46% in the USA.  ":    Whoa!
Your revised number is even higher. And, I could round it up to 50%!
Seriously, please be specific about where are you reading the number
that you are reporting? I commented after reading your second reference,
because I could not find relevant data from the first one. Is there
something hidden there? Please identify.

2)    Re: Ur. Pt. 2): I have to wait for your clarification for Pt. 1)
above to proceed with these additional statements.

Regards,

Abe (2022-03-11 15:06)