V6 still not supported

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Thu Mar 10 23:28:04 UTC 2022

> Put another way, by what objective measure is IPv6 deployment seen as
> failing? Other than individuals' impatience. Was there a generally
> agreed upon timeline which wasn't lived up to, for example?

3gpp deployment was going to force it.  YouLube enabling ipv6 was going
to convert the world.  ca by says every grain of sand has ipv6.  the
religious fantasies go on and on.

> Perhaps we're there, we're doing fine. This is how it is going to go.

the problem is that we have to read about interminably.

and our bean counters are still seem to remember the costs we incurred
deploying it 25 years ago.

randy