V6 still not supported (was Re: CC: s to Non List Members (was Re: 202203080924.AYC Re: 202203071610.AYC Re: Making Use of 240/4 NetBlock))

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Thu Mar 10 07:55:42 UTC 2022

On Wed, 9 Mar 2022 at 21:00, Joe Greco <jgreco at ns.sol.net> wrote:

> I really never thought it'd be 2022 and my networks would be still
> heavily v4.  Mind boggling.

Same. And if we don't voluntarily agree to do something to it, it'll
be the same in 2042, we fucked up and those who come after us pay the
price of the insane amount of work and cost dual stack causes.

It is solvable, easily and cheaply, like most problems (energy,
climate), but not when so many poor leaders participate in decision
making.

--
  ++ytti