202203090732.AYC Re: CC: s to Non List Members (was Re: 202203080924.AYC Re: Making Use of 240/4 NetBlock)

Abraham Y. Chen aychen at avinta.com
Thu Mar 10 04:14:06 UTC 2022

Dear Mel & Bill:

0)    Thank you for your kind advice.

1)    To be honest, I am a bit of lost with multiple comments about my
eMail Header at the same time. Especially, some seem not in agreement
with the other. Rather than opening up a discussion thread, such as
"eMail Header Rules" that for sure will distract us from the real topic
on the table, I have sent a request to Valerie Wittkop (Program
Director) for a copy of the "official" rules for me to follow.

Regards,

Abe (2022-03-09 23:13)