V6 still not supported

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Wed Mar 9 22:11:05 UTC 2022

> Customers have 0 complaints about IPv6.  0 Complaints since 2006.

Asserting that IPv6 shouldn't be a priority because 'nobody asks for it' is
specious. What if customers saw Cloudflare's "isbgpsafeyet" site and
demented you stop running BGP because it's "unsafe" ? Is that a valid
reason?

Customers care about 1 thing only : Does it work when I want to use it, or
not. And a lot of ISPs have learned difficult lessons in the last couple
years when the small handful of customers who would complain that their
work VPN didn't work behind the CGNAT boxes they ran turned into a heck of
a lot MORE customers complaining.