202203090732.AYC Re: CC: s to Non List Members (was Re: 202203080924.AYC Re: Making Use of 240/4 NetBlock)

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Wed Mar 9 17:26:10 UTC 2022

 Mr. Chen:

Would you please stop changing the subject line with an added date stamp
every time you post? It fouls threaded email readers and is most
inconsiderate.

In addition, I respectfully encourage you to trim the recipients to just
the mailnig list and the specific individual to whom you are sending a
reply.

Thanks,
Bill Herrin

--