off-topic: net-sec presentations (routing, DNS, and DoS)

Amir Herzberg amir.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 02:01:05 UTC 2022

Hi NANOGers, I've updated my DoS presentation - will begin teaching this
topic tomorrow. It's in my website, together with the other
network-security presentations I gave this term, mainly DNS and routing
security; there are few more topics I'll cover this term, to be added soon.
And, of course, there's also my `applied intro to crypto' and related
presentations.

Anybody interested and/or willing to provide constructive feedback
is always welcome - and feedback (even less constructive :) ) is
highly appreciated. However, please send me directly, this is off-topic
enough and nanog isn't the forum to discuss. Unless there's something you
really think of interest to the entire community, of course.

Peace (hopefully, in Ukraine too), Amir
--
Amir Herzberg

Comcast professor of Security Innovations, Computer Science and
Engineering, University of Connecticut
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/amirherzberg/home
`Applied Introduction to Cryptography' textbook and lectures:
 https://sites.google.com/site/amirherzberg/applied-crypto-textbook
<https://sites.google.com/site/amirherzberg/applied-crypto-textbook>