Susan Harris

Rabbi Rob Thomas robt at cymru.com
Tue Mar 8 00:28:06 UTC 2022

Thank you for letting us know, John.  So sad!  I remember her being very welcoming when I first attended NANOG, and she gave so much of herself to the NANOG community.  Zichrona livracha, her memory is for blessing.

> On Mar 7, 2022, at 6:51 PM, John Kristoff <jtk at dataplane.org> wrote:
>
> Friends,
>
> I regret to relay this news.  So many people here knew and will
> remember Susan.  She had been a key, and major figure in the history of
> NANOG as I'm sure many of you can reflect on with numerous memories of
> her:
>
>  <https://obits.mlive.com/us/obituaries/annarbor/name/susan-harris-obituary?id=33543415>
>
> John

—
Rabbi Rob Thomas                                          Team Cymru
 "It is easy to believe in freedom of speech for those with whom we
  agree.”  - Leo McKern