Vodafone-UA

Laura Smith n5d9xq3ti233xiyif2vp at protonmail.ch
Mon Mar 7 17:20:24 UTC 2022

Putting the weirdness of your message aside for a moment ...

Its bad enough trying to get hold of anyone remotely competent at a Western EU division of Vodafone at the best of times.

Therefore, I suspect the chances of anyone at Vodafone Ukraine being bothered to reply to some random person they don't know from Larry about "national security" matter is, well, nil.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.