Cogent cutting links to Russia?

Brandon Svec bsvec at teamonesolutions.com
Fri Mar 4 20:45:09 UTC 2022

I *think* I see the connection you are trying to make, but this seems very
much different if not completely opposite.  American social media companies
were/are banning/blocking some misinformation and lies.

This (today) is the Russian state (Putin) outlawing the truth and any
reporting that is not state sanctioned or agreeing completely with the
fake/false narrative they wish to push on their citizens to keep them in
the dark.
*Brandon *