Cogent cutting links to Russia?

Anne Mitchell amitchell at isipp.com
Fri Mar 4 20:02:42 UTC 2022

>>> The link will not connect, cannot make secure connection with archive.php.
>
>> Here’s a paywall-free version:
>
>> https://archive.ph/TFgyg

FWIW, the WashPost link works for me, and I am not a paying subscriber, so I'd try that first, here it is again:

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/03/04/russia-ukraine-internet-cogent-cutoff/

Anne

---
Outsource your email deliverability headaches to us, and get to the inbox, guaranteed!
www.GetToTheInbox.com

Anne P. Mitchell,  Esq.
CEO Get to the Inbox by SuretyMail
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal email marketing law)
Author: The Email Deliverability Handbook
Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange
Dean Emeritus, Cyberlaw & Cybersecurity, Lincoln Law School
Prof. Emeritus, Lincoln Law School
Chair Emeritus, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
In-house Counsel: Mail Abuse Prevention System (MAPS) (Closed in 2004)