Starlink terminals deployed in Ukraine

Mike mike+lists at yourtownonline.com
Wed Mar 2 23:39:02 UTC 2022

You guys are missing the obvious. Russia isn't going to attack starlink
in space, they are going to take over it's command and control functions
and deorbit the entire constellation without firing a shot. Same for
China and N. Korea, which both already have ample motivation already to
go after starlink because of the existential threat to the iron fisted
control they exert over their populace and the free flow of information.
So while musk may be able to fly 50 at a time and has his own launch
capability, if the command and control facilities are hijacked, musk
will run out of money putting it all back together.