Is soliciting money/rewards for 'responsible' security disclosures when none is stated a thing now?

Brie bruns at 2mbit.com
Wed Mar 2 22:30:29 UTC 2022

I just got this in my e-mail...

------
From: xxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxx6 at iqra.edu.pk>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 03:14:03 +0500
Subject: Found Security Vulnerability
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: sxxxxxxxxx at ahbl.org

Hi  Team

I am a web app security hunter. I spent some time on your website and found
some vulnerabilities. I see on your website you take security very
passionately.

  Tell me will you give me rewards for my finding and responsible
disclosure? if Yes, So tell me where I send those vulnerability reports?
share email address.

Thank you

Good day, I truly hope it treats you awesomely on your side of the screen :)

xxxxx Security
------

Is soliciting for money/rewards when the site makes no indication they
offer them a common thing now?

If you want to see a copy of the original message, let me know off list
and I'll send it to you.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org