Ukraine request yikes

Fred Baker fredbaker.ietf at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 03:58:43 UTC 2022

China has worried that the root server operators would do such a thing to them, and I have argued that it is contrary to our published principles (RaSSAC055) and or practice. “We have never done so; what would that serve?”

I have the same question here.

Sent using a machine that autocorrects in interesting ways...