No subject

Adam Thompson athompson at merlin.mb.ca
Tue Jun 21 18:30:59 UTC 2022

I run both OpenBSD + OpenBGPd + OpenBSD/OpenBGPd’s LG, and BIRD + xddxdd/bird-lg-go<https://github.com/xddxdd/bird-lg-go> (on two different servers, because I value my sanity) because they do a few things differently, and neither can show me everything I want.
-Adam

Adam Thompson
Consultant, Infrastructure Services
[MERLIN]
100 - 135 Innovation Drive
Winnipeg, MB R3T 6A8
(204) 977-6824 or 1-800-430-6404 (MB only)
https://www.merlin.mb.ca<https://www.merlin.mb.ca/>