Scanning the Internet for Vulnerabilities

Matthew Craig matcraig at nmsu.edu
Mon Jun 20 19:24:21 UTC 2022

The intent behind vulnerability scans is good, however the majority of DOS attacks that my networks encounter these days are from cybersecurity organizations conducting cybersecurity research.

Funding requests for DOS mitigation solutions to protect my networks from cybersecurity researchers are not taken seriously.

-
Matt