No subject

Glenn Kelley glenn at connectivity.engineer
Mon Jun 20 18:46:51 UTC 2022

Josh - there are a ton of public looking glass servers.
The idea here was to run their own.
which then gives them the ability to see things from their networks
perspective a bit easier.

*Glenn S. Kelley, *Connectivity.Engineer
Text and Voice Direct:  740-206-9624

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify Glenn Kelley, the sender, immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.