Scanning the Internet for Vulnerabilities

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Mon Jun 20 13:46:38 UTC 2022

Carsten,

No, it’s more like 50,000 furnace guys who show up several times a day to rattle doorknobs, attempt to push slim Jim’s into window latches, hack your garage door opener, sneak into your back garden, and fly drones around your home to see what valuables you might have. Yes, some of them are altruistic, but some are self-righteous officious boobs, and the vast majority are career criminals that will rob your house, drain your retirement account, and kill your family with a spoofed SWAT raid.

 -mel beckman