Serious Juniper Hardware EoL Announcements

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Fri Jun 17 12:39:17 UTC 2022

Thank you for calling out the HMC point. I think that alone is worth
retiring the platforms that were built around it.

The number of issues related the the HMC memory drivers were out of hand
early on, and lingered long past the growing pains phase.

I’m sure in the big picture, supply chain / manufacturing constraints
accelerated this, but part of me is happy to see HMC based stuff go.