Comcast Rolling Outages

Glenn Kelley glenn at connectivity.engineer
Thu Jun 16 14:46:00 UTC 2022

Mike -  There are a lot of rolling power outages.
Thus the reason for the overheating most likely as gear, while on battery
backup, generally lacks the cooling capacity.

Horizon, Comcast, Wow/Breezeway apparently are doing the same across the
Columbus Marketing in Ohio as well.

*Glenn S. Kelley, *Connectivity.Engineer
Text and Voice Direct:  740-206-9624

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify Glenn Kelley, the sender, immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.