[Story] When IPv6 Fixes IPv4 Peering Issues

Brie bruns at 2mbit.com
Mon Jun 13 17:58:08 UTC 2022

Who knows...  Hard to know if I'm taking a different network path or
just going through the same routers but bypassing whatever is blocking
the packets.

I should probably clarify that I'm not having slowdowns Cys -> Den.  I'm
having complete and total loss of packets for that one stream/type of
traffic.

I went so far as to even randomize source/dest ports on each end in case
it was some sort of misguided filtering (ie:  port 12345 -> 54321
instead of 12345 -> 12345).

I have working tunnels on CL/Lumen's own network from Cys to multiple
endpoints in Boi, so I know its not something on our side in Cys.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org