Comcast Network Peer Survey on DSCP/ECN for L4S

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Mon Jun 13 15:54:04 UTC 2022

This seems to be missing some of the reasons/why things are remarked, perhaps it would be wise to bring some of the people interested in this to the various vendor-specific lists or such?

For example, for some hardware types, enabling any sort of rate shaping at all will rewrite the DSCP values, even for packets that do not traverse the shaped interfaces.

- Jared