T-Mobile USA network operations

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 03:01:26 UTC 2022

Your data roaming in the Pacific Northwest with the Bell/Telus network is
95% broken at present.

UDP works. QUIC works (such as to use Chrome on a mobile device to do
something with Google). Ordinary port 53 DNS resolution works.

TCP is entirely broken.

After a considerable amount of time, I have given up trying to get this
information across to a first-tier customer support representative, and
have not been successful in escalating it to somebody who actually knows
the difference between TCP and UDP.

Contact me off list if you need additional information.