FCC proposes higher speed goals (100/20 Mbps) for USF providers

J. Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Tue Jun 7 15:19:17 UTC 2022

Faster off the line then more open connections are always available putting less strain on providers and endpoints allowing them to serve more people right off the line.

But we all know where bandwidth goes... once it's increased. ;)

--

J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.