FCC proposes higher speed goals (100/20 Mbps) for USF providers

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 19:00:36 UTC 2022

is gatekeeping what users MIGHT do, and/or deciding based on corner cases
helpful to this discussion?
(this isn't meant as a note directly to dorn, just a convenient place to
interject)

Aside from planning based on a formula like Jason Livingood's plan... OR
based on build/deploy/upgrade costs into pricing.
most of the rest of the conversation here sounds like gatekeeping:
  "Well, who needs that anyway?"

or:
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum - in the form of:
"Well who can even use 8k anyway?" or similar.

-chris