FCC proposes higher speed goals (100/20 Mbps) for USF providers

Dorn Hetzel dorn at hetzel.org
Thu Jun 2 14:36:16 UTC 2022

I live pretty deep in a rural area, and there are only about 3 or 4 houses
in the square mile I live in.  My electric service comes from a co-op, and
I'd be darn well pleased if that co-op could install and provide layer 2
service over fiber back to some local pick-up point where I could meet one
or more internet providers.