Sigh, friends don't let politicians write tech laws

bzs at theworld.com bzs at theworld.com
Sat Jul 30 06:13:35 UTC 2022

Likelihood of passage aside I wonder where they believe they get
jurisdiction for this? Put another way would it stand up in court?

Put yet another way if they have jurisdiction for this wouldn't they
basically have jurisdiction for just about anything like no more
letter 'W's on the internet? Granted they'd have to get it passed.

IANAL but it seems like it would have prior restraint problems.

--
        -Barry Shein